Saturday, February 04, 2012

Born in the Wrong Decade

Last night I had a wonderful evening with my sister-in-law.  We had planned to go to Hot Yoga but when we got there the class was already full.  Instead we did some shopping at Safeway and Giant Tiger and headed back to her place.  There we spent a couple hours playing Wii and then sat back for a classic movie.  There is just something about old movies that are so innocent and sweet.  I just adore them.  We chose Funny Face this time with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire.  What a great evening it was.  Nothing fancy or crazy, just an enjoyable evening with a good friend.  I love that we have so much in common that we can just spend an evening doing almost nothing and have a blast just being together.  Love you girl!
 

2 comments:

  1. sometimes just going with the flow makes for a better night anyways. looks like you girls had so much fun. you are so lucky to have such a great sis-in-law that is a terrific friend.

    ReplyDelete