
Spent most of the afternoon and into the evening shoveling rocks with my mom. I think we did a pretty awesome job. In between all of this we... dug weeds around my raspberry bushes, shoveled soil around the raspberry bushes and into my three raised gardens, stapled landscape fabric down around the raised gardens, removed the grates from my air conditioner, removed the rust from them and spray painted them black, planted hostess and some other perennials in my front gardens, helped my dad as he needed with adding flower boxes to the deck and wiring up three plugs around the deck, visited Home Depot twice to get wood and spray paint, barbecued dinner, got a wicked sun burn and walked to McDonalds at the end of the night for a much deserved treat. I am exhausted but am so thankful it did not rain today. Hopefully we are as lucky tomorrow and I can continue work in my yard. I can't wait to have it finished and be able to enjoy my wonderful backyard!
sounds amazing sam. it is so nice that your family is there and willing to help you out. i can't wait to see the finished product in person.
ReplyDelete