Monday, October 14, 2013

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I feel like I am truly blessed and can't believe just how lucky I have been.  My family is absolutely amazing and they constantly surprise me with their generosity and caring.
My family at Austin's baby shower last June

I have an amazing nephew who is healthy, beautiful and so much fun to spend time with. I am so lucky to have such a close relationship with my brother and his wife as well, which allows me to spend a lot of time with Austin as well.
Austin

I also met an amazing guy this summer. I am crazy about him and can't believe how lucky I am to have found him. He really is one of the most thoughtful and caring people I know. He is constantly looking out for me, fixing things around my home and in my car that I didn't even think of fixing and he is always making sure I'm happy, comfortable and warm.
Kevin and I

This past school year I also finally got the permanent teaching contract I had been waiting 5 years for. It feels so good to know I am guaranteed a job next year, and no longer will have to go through interviews and applying for jobs each year.

The reading corner in my classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment