So I haven't posted in a while and wanted to give an update on Austin who is growing up so quickly (I know that sounds cliche but it's true). He is 9 1/2 months old and changing every time I see him. He has started eating solid food (and not just mushy pureed baby food). He loves it, and has been enjoying feeding Buddy a bit now and then as well.
He loves to play and has so many toys. Watching him play with the same toys is so neat as he starts to really learn what he can do with each of them.
He has also developed some of his own games, like the one he is playing with Olena here. She stands him up with something to hold onto and as soon as she lets go he purposefully falls back, making her catch him and then he laughs. He will do this over and over. I wonder what will happen the first time he tries this and Olena isn't there to quickly catch him. Although knowing Olena, this probably will never happen.
I always love spending time with my amzing little nephew. Austin, I am so happy to be your auntie :)




No comments:
Post a Comment