They may not be super cute or stylish but I LOVE my rubber boots, as they allow me to get out in my yard and get started on my summer plans for it. You can see the start of my work on getting ready for my new deck. I have been out pulling up the sod so I will be ready for when my dad can come bring some stones and we can start putting piles in, leveling everything and start building this deck. I am also planning on putting in some raised vegetable gardens in my yard and separating off my raspberry bush area that is alongside my house. I know it might be dorky, but I am SUPER excited that I have been able to start on building my deck and can't wait for it to be complete. I know a few people might be annoyed from all my "deck talk". Just so you know we are on Version 4 of the deck and the plans may still change once more before it is actually built. There has definitely been a lot of discussion among my dad, brother and I in planning it all out. I'm so lucky to have them be so willing to give me a hand with this project.
i like that you photographed your boots outside. plus, they are super stylish!
ReplyDelete