Sunday, April 08, 2012

My Reflection

So I haven't had a chance to catch up on the April Photo Challenge but here is one more post until I get a chance to.  This is a picture of my reflection after getting all done up for a social I went to this weekend.  It was a great time with my sister-in-law and brother.  I bumped into a few people I haven't seen in a while there as well.  I still have two more socials I plan to go to before the end of April.  April is going to continue to be a busy month for me with several family gatherings, work in my yard to do and school.  I'm sure the rest of April will fly by and summer is going to be here before we know it.  Hooray! :)


2 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! how long did it take you to straighten your hair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly not too long. Maybe 10 - 15 mins tops. It's more a pain to make sure it's dry first (I hate blowdrying it too but it takes forever to dry on its own).

    ReplyDelete