Wednesday, April 04, 2012

My Home


So I know this is totally late but I figured I will take you up on your April Photo Challenge, Krista.  Be prepared for a lot of posts over the weekend so I can catch up.  Here is what I decided to do for "My Home."  These are before and after shots of my house from before I bought it and fairly recently.  There are some things that have been changed but I didn't have time to take pictures so you will have to do with some from a few months back.  Sorry. (The Before is always first in case you can't tell)

Basement (to the left)
  

Basement (to the right)



Dining Room:


Living Room:






Bedroom:





 My Office:

My Kitchen:










1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT SAM! glad you are up for the challenge. I can't wait to see you next pictures. I love, love, love what you have done with that house.

    ReplyDelete