A quick visual tour of my classroom. There's still a few more things I need to do but so far this is what it looks like. Oh ya and I still need desks!!!! Just a minor detail. I hope my principal will have some in for me the next time I go in so I can start arranging the room the way I want.
Here is my room standing on the side closest to the door (the door is to my right in this picture. The front of the room is also to my right with a white board and another chalkboard. I did not take a picture of this as it still needs work and is currently where my pile of things are.
This is my reading corner which I love!! The bulletin board will have some things on it, just don't have them up yet. I painted the words on the back of the bookcase but the giraffes are decals. All of the decals on the wall are from Dollarama. I hope it's not too busy or distracting for the kids.
I have super cute labels for my book bins I need to get laminated first. The chair was one I found in the states and painted and the bookcase was a pamphlet stand from St. Vital Museum they were giving away. After replacing a couple boards and painting it, I think it looks pretty cool.
My Daily 5- Work on Writing Bulletin Board.
This will be for my Diversity of Living Things bulletin board. I still have more to do obviously and some things are getting laminated so it's not much.
My fish tank with rocks I stole from Winnipeg Beach. Shhhhh. Don't tell! The fish will be taken from my parents pond but I'll wait until after the long weekend to bring them in.
My cupboards for storage. More decals from Dollarama...
My door and calendar.
Well that's the five cent tour. I will possibly post some more pics after everything is complete.
awesome! looks like it is all coming together. i am impressed that you got the book shelf. perfect addition to your classroom!!!
ReplyDelete