Thursday, October 04, 2012

My Bucket List

So lately I've been considering what items I would love to put on my bucket list.  I have tried many new things over the past couple years and have had a chance to try things I probably never would have even considered putting on my list before but there are still a few things I would love to do.  So here is my Working copy of my Bucket List.  I'm sure I will think of things to add but this is a start.










My Bucket List




1.        Go on a Hot Air Balloon Ride
2.      Drive a quad
3.       Go go-karting
4.      Go to a Corn Maze
5.       Learn to salsa dance
6.       Take ballroom dancing lessons
7.       Watch a sunrise
8.       Travel to Australia
9.      Go to Europe
10.      Go to the Maritimes
11.       Have a spa day
12.      Go to an all-inclusive resort
13.      Take an Alaskan Cruise
14.      Travel somewhere by train
15.      Go to Churchill
16.      Fall in love
17.      Get married
18.      Have kids
19.      Buy the perfect family dog
20.    Build a new home
21.      Own a country-style home with a wraparound deck
22.    Buy a cottage by a lake
23.    Learn to ski
24.    Learn to play guitar
25. Go on horse and carriage ride with a special someone
26.    Go skiing on a real mountain
27.     Learn to snowboard
28.    Go snowmobiling
29.    Go cross-country skiing
30.     Swim in the ocean
31.      Go to Celebrations Dinner Theatre
32.    Learn to speak French fluently
33.     Learn sign language
34.    Go to the Grand Ole Opry
35.     Go to Vegas
36.     See Garth Brooks in concert
37.     Go snorkeling
38.     Go scuba diving
39.    Swim with dolphins
40.    Go whale watching
41.      Travel on a seaplane or other small plane
42.    Go hiking in the rainforest
43.    Go to Niagara Falls
44.    See the Grand Canyon
45.    Go on a road trip with friends
46.    See the Northern Lights
47.     Make and sell crafts at a craft show
48.    Learn to knit
49.    Start a bakery
50.     Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity

2 comments:

  1. wow! sam, that is quite the list. you better get started on this list because if you do one a year you will be _______ (really old by the time you are done) lol.

    sounds like a great list to have!
    hope you are doing well. we haven't caught up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased that I've actually done some of the stuff on your bucket list. You should go to the corn maze where the zip lines were. It's super close!

    ReplyDelete