So this is a week late but last week was busy with report card writing. Now that I'm finished up with that (well mostly anyways) I have some time to blog about last weekend. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share (I took some with Olena's camera which I will get from her later and hopefully share).
Well last Saturday I hosted a baby shower for my little nephew Austin at my house. I invited all of Olena and my high school friends as well as my brother's friends. We ended up having 15 adults and 5 children there. The 5 kids were ALL boys under the age of 3. It was super cute seeing them interact with each other. At one point I took a picture of the 5 boys all sitting together in a semi-circle just kind of looking at eachother. I HAVE to get this picture from Olena and post it, as it was adorable.
Anyways, the party went well. We had a BBQ and cupcakes (which I unfortunately realized afterwards that I never got a picture of). It was kind of sad just how long it had been since all of us high school friends got together at the same time. Each of us had some exciting news to share or be congratulated on since we had last seen eachother. There was one engagement, one person moving to a new place, one person got a new car, one friend has decided not to go back to work after her maternity ends, my sister-in-law had a baby and I was able to share that I finally got permanent. Definitely nice to have so much to celebrate and great to hear so many good things are happening in my friend's lives.
On Sunday my sister-in-law's mom was hosting a Meet and Greet for Austin at her place. I went with my parents to this. It was another wonderful event with great people, great food and another chance to spend some time with my perfect little nephew. Again no pictures but I'll get some to share later.
In the mean time here are a few newer pictures of Austin:
I just got a few pictures from the Meet and Greet on Sunday that I am adding to this post. Here they are:
 |
| Father and son with their matching Hurley shirts |
 |
| Family Photo |
 |
| Mom and Dad with Baby |
 |
| My dad photobombing our picture |
 |
| A lot of food |
 |
| Cookies by Kelly |
 |
| Cake |
 |
| Fruit Carriage |
 |
| Decorations in the background |
 |
Grandma and Grandpa
|
No comments:
Post a Comment