Monday, January 23, 2012

A little Me time!

So I've been making a point of trying to find a little "me" time every day.  Sometimes this simply involves sitting back and getting cozy on my couch with a good drink (quite often a warm cup of tea not pictured below) and one of my shows or a girly movie.  As you can tell from below I'm guilty of following Y&R quite religiously.  Darn you mom, for getting me hooked at an early age!   I also haven't been doing nearly as much school work in the evenings and on weekends as I used to and I'm finding that the world has NOT ended.  I do still stay late at school working but I try not to take anything home with me at the end of the night.  I do, from time to time, but quite often I bring stuff home now and never bother getting to it, which is okay (or so I keep trying to convince myself).

long island iced tea



strawberry smoothie

jones pear tree soda

No comments:

Post a Comment