So I am currently spending a lazy evening at home, curled up on the couch watching TV and I thought I should add a new entry to my blog. A lot has been happening this past week but nothing I feel I want to post about on here. So instead I dedicate this post to Kea and Buddy. Kea has been having some health issues over the past few months and it has gotten worse lately. He was in pretty rough shape last week. He was in a lot of pain and looking pretty bad. Luckily our vet, Lyle, has been really good to Kea and has been helping us find some medications to help him out. I am happy to say Kea has improved over the last couple days. He is still sick but at least the symptoms are not as severe and he seems to be more comfortable again. I am glad he is doing better and hope he continues to improve. It has been hard leaving him at my parents place and not having him around. I miss having a dog in the house. I have been lucky enough to babysit Buddy twice in the last couple weeks but on nights like tonight I wish I had my own dog to curl up by my feet.
Here are some pictures of both Kea and Buddy that were taken over the holidays.
| Spending some time at my brother and sister-in-laws before Christmas. |
Christmas Eve at Oma and Opa's:
Later on Christmas Eve at my parents:
| Buddy and Kea got matching Killer vests for Christmas. |
| Can you spot the puppy? |
Babysitting Buddy:
Kea not feeling so well:
Buddy preparing for the cold weather:
Buddy standing on his back legs is a pretty impressive trick/photo. i love that you like dogs in the house and not cats! i probably wouldn't be your friend if you did. jj. Glad Kea is doing better...hopefully he continues to do so.
ReplyDeletePlease give Christine a little hug from me!
I will be sure to give her a hug for you.
ReplyDeleteAlso Buddy is even more impressive than you think. I was planning to post the video of him dancing by the window on his back legs as he manages to stay up for quite some time before having to resteady himself but I taped the video sideways. Don't worry I won't be getting a cat (only dogs for me). Don't read into anything when seeing my cat blanket from the last post. That was a gift and it's warm so it acts as my second blanket on my bed, usually hidden beneath my comforter.