I was happy with the job my hairdresser did but not super impressed with her professionalism. She was busy texting the entire time she did my hair, she was 15mins late for our appointment (as in not even in the salon yet) and then made me sit for 30mins while she coloured her next clients hair before she blowdryed and styled my hair. I've gone to her for a few years now and I'm ready to find someone else. There is a hair salon opening at the end of my street I think I'll check out next time.
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Haircut
I was overdue for a haircut. Really overdue. My hair was at the length where I felt like the only thing I could do with it was a side braid and if I did anything other than that it just went crazy. So I finally got ahold of my hairdresser (which is nearly impossible) and booked an appointment for last Thursday. I realized the last time I saw her was 11 months ago. I did go to Singleton's once in between (Christmas time I think) and they butchered my hair and I've been dying to get it recut since then. I was planning to go a bit shorter than I did. I usually go to around the shoulders but I had a few people suggest I leave some length to it, so I listened. Here are the results...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteterrible experience though...i would probably look for somebody new too! wish i could recommend someone. my girlfriend is a hairdresser but she moved to the ukraine with her family last fall. i think for four more years (on missions)...perhaps if you want to wait that long i could hook you up. lol. :)